Can an interest-free credit center become more efficient than the usual payday loan that is usurious?
Recommendations noted on IDEAS
- Brian T. Melzer, 2011. ” the actual expenses of Credit Access: proof through the Payday Lending marketplace, ” The Journal that is quarterly of, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1978. ” Credit Rationing: dilemmas and Questions, ” Journal of cash, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 170-183, might.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige Marta Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” payday advances and bank cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, ” United states Economic Review, United states Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 412-417, May.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” pay day loans and charge cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, ” NBER Working Papers 14659, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. ” The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, ” performing papers 556, Massachusetts Institute of tech (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1992. ” The economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, ” Papers 157, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson class – Development Studies.
- Timothy Besley & Stephen Coate & Glenn Loury, 1992. ” The Economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, ” Boston University – Institute for Economic developing 24, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. ” The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, ” Papers 149, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson Class – Development Studies.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. ” Education and preserving: The long-lasting aftereffects of senior school Financial Curriculum Mandates, ” NBER performing Papers 6085, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. ” Education and Saving: The long-lasting aftereffects of twelfth grade Financial Curriculum Mandates, ” Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2008. ” Negative equity and property property foreclosure: concept and proof, ” Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. ” Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and results in, ” Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. ” Financial intermediation and development: Causality and results in, ” Policy analysis performing Paper Series 2059, the whole world Bank.
- John Gathergood, 2012. ” Self-Control, Financial Literacy and Consumer Over-Indebtedness, ” Discussion Papers 12/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983. ” Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity, ” Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 401-419, June.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting credit rating access: home study proof on results across the Oregon price limit, ” performing Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2008.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. ” Can A islamic type of housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the commercial Status regarding the Underprivileged?, ” Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic reputation for the University of Granada.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2009. ” Can A islamic type of housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the commercial Status associated with the Underprivileged?, ” Post-Print hal-00723634, HAL.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2009. ” Suggestions Disclosure, Cognitive Biases and Payday Borrowing, ” Working Papers 2009-007, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
More about this product
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- G29 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and solutions – – – Other
- G32 – Financial Economics – – business Finance and Governance – – – funding Policy; Financial danger and danger Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- Z12 – Other Special Subjects – – Social Economics – – – Faith
All product on this web site has been provRePEc: bng: wpaper: 12008. See information that is general just how to correct material in RePEc.
We encourage you to do it here if you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc. This enables to connect your profile to the product. It enables you to accept citations that are potential this product that individuals are uncertain about.
Once you learn of lacking products citing this 1, you can easily assist us producing those links with the addition of the appropriate sources just as as above, for each refering product. If you’re a subscribed author of this product, it’s also possible to like to check out the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there might be some citations awaiting verification.
Take note that modifications usually takes two weeks to filter through the many services that are rePEc.